I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011



well, with it being Thanksgiving again, I was thinking today about my awesome life!!! I have been so incredibly blessed!!! Alot of it has to do with this song..."HOME" by Daughtry! So...everyone always asks me why this is my favorite song! Well, I will tell you! When I had my tumors removed, I spent 4 days at the hospital without my kids. It was a very long 4 days. When my daughter picked me up from the hospital to come home, this song was on the radio! I just happened to pay attention to the lyrics, which I have heard sooo many times before. And it hit me...I was alive and I was going home. So many people who hear the word "TUMOR" aren't so lucky! I WAS GOING HOME!!!! Since then it reminds me every single day where I get to go and who I get to be with, my kids!!!!!

No comments: