I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 7, 2011

How I make my life "BETTER"!!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music."




I never seem to have an easy day! Something always happens to make my positive thinking go right down the drain...what starts off as a high, plummets really fast! Don't get me wrong, my life doesn't suck! It's actually pretty darn great! All because of the way music touches my soul!! 4 years ago, I came across a band by accident and this band has actually saved my life! These guys are like my brothers and have been there for me through a really bumpy road through my journey of life! lol....check them out.... www.reverbnation.com/thebetterlifeband#!" or www.facebook.com/pages/The-Better-Life-Band/10137842649



2 comments:

Xazmin said...

Okay, seriously can't believe I haven't found your blog before this! I actually found it when doing a google search on MY favorite RSL boy...CHRIS WINGERT!!

AND....so I started reading some more, and I started to read this post, and before I saw who the band was, I thought "how weird would it be if she is talking about Better Life Band..." Because my friend whom I've known since elementary school is married to Justin Upshaw!

Anyway, so glad I ran across your blog!

Tash said...

wow! crazy...Justin is awesome!!!! and so is Chris Wingert!