I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

MY VERY FIRST REAL SALT LAKE SOCCER GAME!!!!!

Soccer has always been part of our lives. My kids have played soccer since we moved to Eagle Mountain. My husband always coached their teams. He died in 2004 and since then, we have continued loving soccer!!!!! So going to a Real Salt Lake game has been my dream for 3 years now. I always believed in following your dreams and finally, on August 18, 2010.....OUR FIRST REAL SALT LAKE SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!


I finally made the decision of what number jersey to wear!!!!!! WINGERT!

.....CONCACAF game against Arabe Unido!

Rio Tinto Stadium...home of my fav boys!!!!!!

Starting Line up!!!!!

Team huddle.....oh, they are so awesome!!!

I love JAVI (#11) !!!!

SABO....I love him too!!!!

another one of Javi!!!!

MY HERO....KB5!!! (Kyle Beckerman!)

#22...NO ONE HURTS MY "WINGERT" AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY HE GOT BACK UP!!!!!!

E-SPIN-DOLA!!!!!! (I love him too!)

the best goalie ever!!!! RIMANDO!!!!!

SABO's PK....we score and we win!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!


coolest soccer fans...ever!!!

...lol!

with our WINGERT (#17) banner!!!!!!

No comments: