I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I LOVE DAUGHTRY!

Well, I have loved Chris Daughtry ever since he was voted off American Idol. I have listened to the songs every day over and over for 3 years and I have been waiting for them to come to Utah for that long as well. "Home" became my song! When I had my tumors removed and had to be at the hospital for 4 days, I listened to home over and over. All I wanted to do was go home...home to my kids! Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, and having both is a blessing!!!
So when Pre-sale Daughtry tickets went up, I was among the first to buy mine! And then VIP backstage passes went on sale. I was fortunate enough to score some of those as well. Totally worth every penny I paid. That was in December or January. So became the LOOOOOONG wait for April 22, 2010!
We had to be at the E Center at 4 pm. We signed in and received our laminate VIP passes....here's mine!


We walked in to the sound check and there they all were...Chris, Steely, JP, B Crad and even the new drummer Robin Diaz! Oh, they were so cute! So here are some pictures!!!

















So...that was just the beginning of the most amazing night of my life!!!!

The show opened with one of my favorite bands...CAVO!!!!! They sing one of the most listened to songs on my I-pod called "My Little Secret"! Here's some of their pictures....










No comments: